RightNow Technologies has just wrapped up the first of three highly anticipated weeks of global Summits, and there's a lot to report.
The RightNow PGX app, powered by DoubleDutch technology, is in full swing and is one of most engaging event apps to date. The app is being used to power the three events and to showcase their own new technology.
This app is the debut of our "event picker" feature, which enables our clients to essentially run multiple events in the same app. See below:
We also developed a "people matching" function which allows users to tag themselves with their interests, then connect with others that share those interests. This allows people to network and and engage on a whole new level, within the closed network of the RightNow community.
The RightNow Powering Great Experiences (PGX) App is the digital conference guide. Once installed, users can:
- Create and view a personal schedule as well as times, rooms, and speaker information.
- View a complete Summit schedule, explore all of the sessions offered, and learn about evening events.
- Follow and participate in discussions around the Summit on Twitter.
- Access important information like the shuttle schedule, maps of the venue, and other helpful information.
- "Check In" to sessions, meeting areas, keynotes, and partner booths.
- Earn points, badges, and prizes while participating in Summit and RightNow partner activities.
- Expand professional networks and learn from each other.
- Use social media networks and tools to collaborate with peers. (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn)
Attendees can check-in to all of the sessions and activities during Summit, add photos, rate sessions, post comments, and earn points and badges for participation. The top users will be entered into a drawing to win a prize to encourage attendee engagement.
The PGX App also showcased RightNow CX, which allows attendees access to service agents via live mobile chat, email and phone.
App Engagement Statistics
- Total Check-ins 5,545
- Total Active Users 660
- Photos Added 780
- Badges Earned 1,478
- Points Earned 23,547
Almost 800 photos in 3 days!? That's awesome. These stats are truly fantastic.
Really, who can speak to the app better than our customers? They created a fantastic video highlighting their experience with the app. Take a look!
Top Social Networking App
Lastly, the icing on the cake... RightNow PGX has made it on the list of Top Social Networking Free iPad Apps in the iTunes store!
All of this positive feedback is reinforced by glowing feedback and reviews from the attendees themselves. Some examples include:
iPhone and iPad:
- "This app rocked my socks off!" by MSammons
- "This app rocks - what a fantastic tool for the RightNow Summit. The only problem with it is that it's so addictive!" By John Saunders
- "Absolutely brilliant. One of the best conference apps I have ever seen." By Bryan
There are still two more events to go on RightNow PGX, and we look forward to seeing continued excitement around the app. Stay tuned!
RightNow is helping rid the world of bad experiences one consumer interaction at a time, eight million times a day. RightNow CX, the customer experience suite, helps organizations deliver exceptional customer experiences across the web, social networks and contact centers, all delivered via the cloud. With more than ten billion customer interactions delivered, RightNow is the customer experience fabric for nearly 2,000 organizations around the globe. To learn more about RightNow, go to www.rightnow.com.
DoubleDutch is the industry’s only provider of cloud-based geo-social applications for today’s mobile enterprise. DoubleDutch HYVE, a cloud-based suite of horizontal geo-social productivity applications, enables enterprise mobile employees to collaborate and communicate within a social framework of ongoing tasks and projects. HYVE end-users can highlight location, projects, and line-of-business specific tasks, as well as share and post social updates relevant to the workflow process. In use by some of the world’s most innovative companies and organizations, including HP, Cisco Systems, Adobe, Amdocs and TED, HYVE helps companies tap the productivity power of both the mobile channel and the collaborative nature of social networks to improve efficiency, boost employee productivity and illuminate productivity analytics across every line of business. Learn more about DoubleDutch at www.doubledutch.me.